Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 45 seconds
As with the past few semesters, my students are creating their own choose-your-own adventure narrative digital games.
It really helps when they get feedback on them. All the blogs are aggregated at http://diglit.creativitycourse.org but to make your life easier I will link directly to each blogpost with an idea of the topic – the topic should be a cause they care about…
- Driving under the influence by Karim and Mahmoud
- Judgmental people by Yasmin and Nermeen
- Privilege and helping others by Mariam and Youssef
- Orphans in Egypt by Pansee
- Stress by Hana
- Athletes in Egypt by Abdalla and Amena
- Football/persistence (not sure exactly what this game is about) by Nada and Mohamed
- People with disabilities and Egyptian transportation by Farrah
- Athletes at university by Ziad
If you have a minute… Pick one of the games and leave a comment… They will appreciate it!
Thanks in advance